Tuesday, September 11, 2012

FEAR

Engorged with fear, I feel ready to explode.
It's forever just under the surface.
Just out of reach for me to be able to dispell it!
Fear has life in me.
The molecules of it penetrate my very being.
Where do I start, and how can I seperate it from me!
Fear is all consuming.
It's an entity that grows little by little until it is born.
It's pararlizing!
It takes away your humanity, and turns you into a cowering animal.
This has been my destiny.
This is the inheritance you left me.
Your choice to abuse me changed my life.
You crossed the line and changed who I could have been!
Now that I realize this I can change my destiny.
From this point on I will meet fear head on.
I will deal with it, I will conquer it.
I can and will live a new life, a fuller life, a life without fear!

by Donna Evans 7-22-04

No comments:

Post a Comment