Sunday, February 3, 2013

Muddling Through

Jagged glass all through my mind.
I tiptoe through to see what I might find.

Broken memories of long ago
..of times that were happy? I do not know.

All I remember was pain and childhood lost,
The chaos of this pain has been at a great cost.

But it couldn't have all been bad..there must have been some good,
The pieces of this wild puzzle put together just could,

Solve the riddle of these shards tossed aimlessly,
And bring some good memories back to me.

by Donna Evans 2-3-2013


1 comment:

  1. I wish that you and your Sisters could have grown up with me Donna ... there would have been two Donnas, but you would have been a happy little girl :) I am glad that you grew up into a Beautiful Woman despite the terrible childhood........Your writings could help other victims get there terrible memories out as well.... Writing is such Therapy, and I can't tell you how much of your pain, on these pages, rips me up for you Donna ... Hope that you know how I have come to Love You My Sweet Friend ~~~ You are So Beautiful Girl ! ! ! ♥

    ReplyDelete