Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Prayer of Thanks

Lord you are my salvation. I've come to you, because my thirst won't be quenched be worldy things. You know what I thirst for...what my desires are. I trust in you Lord. My faith rests in you, and I cast my cares on your shoulders. I know you will never forsake me.
You have given me my beautiful new clothes, and thank you Lord they will never wear out or be outdated. Lord your blood has cleansed me, it has made me whole and free. You have given me a beautiful brand new outlook on life!, and I hope I'll be able to tell others about your beauty, gentleness, forgiveness, and love...as You did: in boldness, and strength in kindness, and mercy with love....never judging. I want to feed on your word everyday! Help me press in, use me, help me to see inside myself, and to clean up my house (my soul). Show me how to be a lighthouse...a beacon to your word with all boldness, and clarity in my spirit. Father you know the innermost desires of my heart, even those I don't recognise! My life is yours Lord share yours with me! Prepare me Lord I know you have a plan for me, help me to be strong and full of your spirit, joy, and fearlessness. Bind those who come against me. Don't let me fall into the traps of the enemy. Help me to truely love my enemies, to pray for them, and bless them. I want use all the gifts you have given me. You gave us these gifts, you paid the price for our sins our selfishness our humanity. Show me where and when and how to use these gifts. Help me to learn by faith to use them to glorify you Lord and never myself! All praise,  honor,  exaltation, and glory to you Lord God. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment