Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My Sisters

 My sisters, I have 3. I love them. Sometimes they make me angry, other times they make me feel glad, and so proud to be a part of them......us. I've wondered what it would be like to be an only child ( as I'm sure sisters sometimes do), but then I think........it would be like a person missing an arm or a leg...or some other vital part. I don't think I'd function as well as I should.....I'd be incomplete. My sisters make me whole, they round me out, they are honest (mostly) with me. Am I beautiful? Well of course you are they'd say, a raving beauty, as I'd also say to them, and of course I'd mean it! They love me even when I'm unlovable. They are my personal cheerleading squad, my friends, my guardian angels, they are my loves, my sisters.


                                               by Donna Evans 7-03-04

1 comment:

  1. yes sisters do make you feel special, so glad i have mine.

    ReplyDelete