Saturday, July 13, 2013

Conformity?

Conform, conform, conform!

Why must I be what you want me to be?
 Must I conform to your normalicy?

Should I let your phobia rule my life?
Should I let the things you do and say cause me strife?

No I'll celebrate and be proud of whom I've become ....of who I am!
If you can't accept it I don't give a damn!

I deserve all that you do regardless of my ____( ethnicity, obesity, sexuality).
I deserve all that you do....I deserve equality!


Donna Evans  7-12-2013

1 comment:

  1. Amen!!! You tell them Donna! :D Love it, and You deserve so very many Blessings, and the best of life in all things my Friend... You are so Beautiful ! I miss you girls already! I did the minute we left... Love your perfect "Hideaway" .... I truly thank you , from the bottom of my heart, for being such a receptive Soul... You shine, Donna, like the bright sun... I adore you! Thank you for welcoming me into your home, and for my very first "fig" treat!! LOL... I am still so happy ! ! ! Love Ya! T*

    ReplyDelete